I'm really getting tired of school. I'm almost done with my second to last semester of school. Which means there is a lot of homework to finish in these next few weeks. It seems that when I have homework to do I have a cleaner house because I'll usually clean before I decide to do homework. I guess it's my way of procrastinating. Other ways of procrastinating are: Checking on my garden to see what's growing. Above is zucchini. Buying a new bike! Making spinach and cheese quiche. Playing peek a boo with Channing. Taking Channing to the park! It's been difficult to constantly have school in the back of my mind. There's always some assignment I should be working on. (I was just working on my physical assessment class and this blog post is my break.) School has been great and I am grateful to be a RN. I know school is important and I'm happy that I'll be done with my BSN in December!
Comments
Post a Comment